MAYA ANGELOU ON LOVE
“Being someone’s first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.”
Ella James and Pretty have nap in Little Mountain Park
IF YOU WANT MORE
- Henry Louis Gates, Jr.: these are his stories, these are his songs
- troubles in texas
- if the answer is a bridge too far, the question is what is a welcome diversion?
- This is Dedicated to the One I Love
- Down a Rabbit Hole Through the Looking Glass
- MLK Day in 2021
- yep – this is who we are
- comments closed…including my own
- the final new year
- from the prom to white christmas to 2021
- winter solstice, the great conjunction and k.t. oslin
- dear Santa, send boxing gloves
- cross over the bridge
- Happy Holidays! Clearance!
- Happy Birthday, Finn!
- 73,120 hits
Tag Archives: harriet hancock community center
SOUTH CAROLINA PRIDE PARADE: LIGHT IT UP! Friday Night, October 20th. 7 – 11 p.m. on Main Street Pretty will be marching with the Rainbow Light Saber Brigade led by annual head cheerleader for the gay Pride celebrations Light Brigade … Continue reading
Following the monthly Pot Luck at the Harriet Hancock Community Center in Columbia this Sunday, December 2nd., I’ll be doing a reading/discussion of the new book and signing copies sold afterwards. The meal is at 2:00 and the reading will start … Continue reading