SHARICE DAVIDS (D-KS)
A UNIQUE VOICE IN CONGRESS WHO NEEDS SUPPORT TO BE RE-ELECTED IN 2022.
SHARICE FOR CONGRESS.COM
Pretty and our granddaughter in Charleston Harbor
IF YOU WANT MORE
- 1st alert weather x 3
- i’m nobody, who are you?
- Imagine. Dream. Believe. Always.
- going for gold in an inferno of sand in Tokyo while America burns and Europe floods
- from black magic vaccines to Wimbledon wizardry
- 01/06/21 Just Another Normal Group of Tourists?
- unfinished business: a man of letters
- Committed to Home – with Pride
- remembering Harvey Milk with Pride
- in the event you missed the news today
- 54 Quotes from 46 People
- Happy Birthday to the Queen of my Heart
- leaving on a jet plane – returning with a rough landing
- burn them calories
- 77,002 hits
Tag Archives: poor people’s campaign
I asked Pretty to join me on our screened porch last night a little after 9 o’clock. Pretty who had had a stressful day putting out fires she didn’t start, didn’t hesitate. Ok, she said as she began to move … Continue reading
Webster’s Thesaurus defines moral as “ethical, or right and wrong, or proper conduct, personal. Ethical, right, proper, virtuous, just fair, aboveboard; pure, honest, high-minded, saintly…” Democracy is defined in the same dictionary as “government by the people, representative government; state … Continue reading