Ella and her Nanas – October, 2021
IF YOU WANT MORE
- reflecting on President Lincoln’s Thanksgiving message as we Build Back Better
- train up a child in the way she should go…
- The Words She Didn’t Say
- are Carport Kitty and Bully Cat an item?
- Thanks Giving: Good News Travels Fast
- joining the community of lesbian cat lovers
- Bully Cat returns, but I am conflicted
- sunday morning coming down
- the return of the cat formerly known as Lilibets
- let’s talk infrastructure – better days ahead
- where did Halloween go?
- murdaugh mysteries it’s not
- Boo at the Zoo!
- a belated Happy Pride!
- my paternal grandmother’s legacy was hilarious O.G.
Tag Archives: president Jimmy carter
Three years ago I published these reflections (with pictures) a week before my 72nd. birthday. I don’t know why, but I thought they deserved a second read. We’ll see what you think? ************************* I had a very sweet Happy Birthday … Continue reading
Following the shady corruption of power in the Nixon administration, the American people were ready for a newcomer outside the beltway of Washington, D. C. In walked Georgia Governor Jimmy Carter, a peanut farmer from Plains, who was a Sunday School teacher in … Continue reading
I had a very sweet Happy Birthday message today on my Columbia High Class of 1964 message board from one of my boyfriends who I noticed had sent me birthday greetings for the past 3 years on this website which … Continue reading
Two possibilities exist to explain how any road trip from Auburn, Alabama to Gainesville, Florida passes through the tiny (pop. 683) town of Plains, Georgia: (a) you are way lost or (b) you really want to go there. For Pretty … Continue reading