“I WISH IT NEED NOT HAVE HAPPENED IN MY TIME,” SAID FRODO.
“SO DO I,” SAID GANDOLF, “AND SO DO ALL WHO LIVE TO SEE SUCH TIMES. BUT THAT IS NOT FOR THEM TO DECIDE. ALL WE HAVE TO DECIDE IS WHAT TO DO WITH THE TIME THAT IS GIVEN US.”
J.R.R. TOLKIEN, THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING
IF YOU WANT MORE
- how did Stella really get her groove back?
- a man of letters – prejudice by any other name is still prejudice
- Ella James, today is your NanaT’s birthday, and you are her greatest gift…
- is this our fifth set – match point?
- different war, different century – same yearnings
- tis the season
- my heroes have always been cowboys, but…
- what’s in your wallet?
- dropkick me, Jesus
- i was the world in which i walked
- something old, something new – something special
- my recipe for a Happy Birthday!
- the anchor holds
- forty days milestone
- learning new tricks from old dogs
I’M HOLDING THE FUTURE
- 60,737 hits
Tag Archives: 2020 democratic debates
Pretty and I actually watched the Dems debate last night together all the way to the end of the three hours plus a few minutes over (which was significant because Pretty typically gets her debate news from Twitter so I … Continue reading
Friday the 13th. could be bad news for one or more of the candidates who participated in the Democratic Party debate last night. Once again, I felt overwhelmed by the number of persons who met the criteria to participate in … Continue reading