Join 2,001 other followers
In this house we Stand with Ukraine
IF YOU WANT MORE
- who’s (what’s) to blame for microwave disaster?
- changing of the guard in Queens (New York, that is)
- Eloise Robinson Powell was a woman of substance
- setting boundaries with Molly
- Serena Wins!
- 2022: the Year in Review (well, so far)
- Dimples, Butch, Buttercup, Sissy… Sissy?
- if you’re a lesbian on the back side of thirty, the short side of time – speak now or forever hold your regret
- Pretty’s advice to her younger self
- Carport Kitty is our Guard Cat
- I dreamed that the Great Judgment Morning had dawned, but was it just a dream?
- from antiques to basketball via the Seminole Trail
- have you ever met a frog whisperer?
- Carport Kitty keeping cool – wherever
- the devil went down to Georgia? yeah, but he ended up in Florida
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: american cemetery in normandy
The French have it all this week: 75th. Anniversary of the Allied invasion in WWII that began on the beaches in Normandy on June 06, 1944 (commonly referred to as D-Day); an American president on the continent who truly can’t … Continue reading