IF YOU WANT MORE
- find your happy place
- memory makers over Memorial Day
- I will be missing you, Tina Turner
- Calling All Lesbians – Time to Speak Out!
- Nana, is your birthday over yet?
- Prologue to I’ll Call It Like I See It Revisited
- Economics 101 Revisited
- Epilogue For Deep in the Heart Revisited
- and then there were these Mother’s Day Moments in 2023
- making fudge with my mother
- if not us, who? if not now, when?
- guns over children? american carnage
- the eyes of texas – and the rest of the world – are upon you
- one final birthday card – and gift
- you can cage the singer, but not the song – Harry Belafonte (1927 – 2023)
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: american cemetery in normandy
Vive la France! D-Day, the donald, and the drop shot
The French have it all this week: 75th. Anniversary of the Allied invasion in WWII that began on the beaches in Normandy on June 06, 1944 (commonly referred to as D-Day); an American president on the continent who truly can’t … Continue reading
Posted in Humor, Lesbian Literary, Life, Personal, politics, racism, Random, Reflections, Slice of Life, sports, The Way Life Is Tagged 75th anniversary of D-day, amanda anisimova, american cemetery in normandy, ash barty, dominic thiem, greatest generation, johanna konta, marketa vondrousova, novak djokovic, queen elizabeth, rafael nadal, roger federer, roland-garros 2019, the Rosies - riveters and more, Tom Brokaw, WWII 14 Comments