MAYA ANGELOU ON GIVING UP
Sometimes you have to give up on people not because you don’t care but because they don’t.
MY TWO BEST GIRLS: PRETTY & OUR GRANDDAUGHTER ELLA
IF YOU WANT MORE
- it’s going to be beautiful
- grandmothers for a brighter future
- Nadal’s List of Unlucky Losers
- tis the season – not that season
- what a difference a year makes
- say her name: Breonna Taylor
- your protection has expired
- black women called “Mayor” from sea to shining sea
- breaking news: interview with a Mushy Middler
- Pride Day at the 2020 US Open!
- this country doesn’t love us back
- families first
- you are out of your lane
- the woman that changed my musical life
- 66,936 hits
Tag Archives: babysitting
Finn, Oscar, Dwight, George – these are the names of the most important men in my life for the last nine years. I know for sure the number of years because Finn turned nine years old in November, Dwight will … Continue reading
Pretty asked Alexa to shuffle Johnny Mathis Christmas music today while she worked around the house, and I thought it was such fun. Nobody sings Christmas better than Johnny Mathis, right? Hm. Unless it might be Dolly Parton. So after … Continue reading
NanaSlo and Grandbaby Ella – Day One of Babysitting (just before Mama Caroline got home from work) please get home soon, Mama, the Nanas exhaust me Stay tuned.