IF YOU WANT MORE
- USA TODAY 2023 Women of the Year South Carolina Honoree: Dawn Staley
- Equal Pay Day 2023
- everything, everywhere all at once – Cardinal style
- ode to the Old Woman in the Shoe
- why I called it like I see it – yes, but are you still lazy?
- INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY
- March Madness starts Women’s History Month for Pretty and me
- the good name of John Lewis, American patriot
- mind over memory
- in the beginning was the Tower
- Valentine’s Day murder at local grocery store called senseless
- a letter to our granddaughters about love
- waiting on the next thing smoking
- cool at the zoo
- Wanda came to a city near us!
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: battle of the bras
ode to the Old Woman in the Shoe
There once was an old woman who lived in a shoe. She had so many health issues she didn’t know what to do. From the white hair on her head to the arthritic joints in her swollen toes that bent … Continue reading
Posted in ageism, Life, Random, Reflections, Slice of Life Tagged achilles heel, arthritis, battle of the bras, crocs, physical issues of aging for women, wrinkles, yeti coolers 8 Comments