IF YOU WANT MORE
- USA TODAY 2023 Women of the Year South Carolina Honoree: Dawn Staley
- Equal Pay Day 2023
- everything, everywhere all at once – Cardinal style
- ode to the Old Woman in the Shoe
- why I called it like I see it – yes, but are you still lazy?
- INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY
- March Madness starts Women’s History Month for Pretty and me
- the good name of John Lewis, American patriot
- mind over memory
- in the beginning was the Tower
- Valentine’s Day murder at local grocery store called senseless
- a letter to our granddaughters about love
- waiting on the next thing smoking
- cool at the zoo
- Wanda came to a city near us!
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: being a student at UT after whitman murders
in the beginning was the Tower
Posted on February 20, 2023 by Sheila Morris
On August 01, 1966 twenty-five-year-old Charles Whitman drove from his house on Jewell Street in Austin, Texas to the University of Texas campus where he arrived between 11:25 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.. He drove directly to the Tower that was … Continue reading →
Posted in Lesbian Literary, Life, Personal, Random, Reflections, Slice of Life, The Way Life Is | Tagged a sniper in the tower the charles whitman murders, author harry crewes article in esquire magazine, being a student at UT after whitman murders, mass murder at Michigan State University, murder in grocery store parking lot in irmo south carolina, university of texas shootings in 1966 | 11 Comments