IF YOU WANT MORE
- cool at the zoo
- Wanda came to a city near us!
- Molly, Molly, how do I love thee?
- prejudice by any other name is still prejudice
- a man of letters (8) – combat! January, 1945
- BJU and Me: Queer Voices from the World’s Most Christian University
- never play this game after midnight
- it’s a simple matter of justice – remembering Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- weekend specials popular at the Cardinal Cat Cafe
- the hideout – revisited on Friday the 13th., 2023
- Cardinal Cat Cafe
- 1/6 two year anniversary
- Bervin’s grandmother’s advice to K McCarthy
- human frailty, mendacity, and George Santos – plus pink boxing gloves
- last train from Gun Hill – and Ukraine
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: bloody sunday
I cannot imagine a world without John Lewis. I knew him first as a Civil Rights activist in the 1960s when I was in college, but I’ve known him longest as a congressman from our neighboring state of Georgia who … Continue reading
The unremarkable tourist riverboat we were on had two main decks with different musicians and singers blaring away on each one, smiling cocktail waitresses bringing drinks with exotic names and a view of the Alabama river that was spectacular as we glided along … Continue reading