Join 2,000 other followers
Make a Plan to Vote on November 08th!
IF YOU WANT MORE
- yesterday and today juxtaposed
- Rooted and Winged – poems by Luanne Castle
- Carport Kitty and the hurricane
- what’s scarier? Halloween or the MID-TERMS?
- who’s (what’s) to blame for microwave disaster?
- changing of the guard in Queens (New York, that is)
- Eloise Robinson Powell was a woman of substance
- setting boundaries with Molly
- Serena Wins!
- 2022: the Year in Review (well, so far)
- Dimples, Butch, Buttercup, Sissy… Sissy?
- if you’re a lesbian on the back side of thirty, the short side of time – speak now or forever hold your regret
- Pretty’s advice to her younger self
- Carport Kitty is our Guard Cat
- I dreamed that the Great Judgment Morning had dawned, but was it just a dream?
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: butch
Whenever someone asks me what I’m writing, I feel a fleeting twinge of guilty laziness for saying I continue to blog – no new book of essays, no great American novel, no legacy book for my granddaughters. This is me … Continue reading