After watching her ailing parents drain their entire life savings to pay for prescriptions, Carolyn is a vocal advocate for health care reform. In 2020 she defeated MAGA conspiracy theorist and flipped the only seat from red to blue in the country. Help Carolyn keep Georgia Blue in 2022.
Ella has a firm grip on the color blue
IF YOU WANT MORE
- is new Stop Sign a sign for me?
- two thumbs up from Pretty
- us open: a time to remember, a time to look forward
- time’s up: share the wealth
- VAMOS! Oh, to be 18 again
- this is how Pretty rolls
- call for the Captain ashore, let me go home
- a time to lose too much
- Tina and Elvis
- The Ides of August – Excerpts from an Essay by Sarah Chayes
- it’s been so long since I’ve had pancakes I forgot the syrup
- Afghanistan: US Having Two Debates by Molly Ivins (October 17, 2001)
- when maya angelou speaks, I listen
- Answer: 300 Million Dollars a Day (from the archives)
- Back to School! Back to School?
- 78,781 hits
Tag Archives: call for submissions for memorable quotes
Yes, it’s that time of the year again when the trees begin to think about dropping the leaves they’ve held on their branches since spring so they can take a nap during winter. The crickets and frogs have vanished along … Continue reading
Well, it’s that time of the year again – time flies when you’re having fun – a penny saved is a penny earned. Aha! We are off and running for the Second Annual Cyberspace Awards for Memorable Quotes. Who can … Continue reading
Greetings O collectors of Memorable Quotes – just a friendly reminder that Monday, June 30th. is the deadline for submissions to the First Annual Cyberspace Awards for Memorable Quotes!! Please make sure your quote is submitted by the deadline of … Continue reading