After watching her ailing parents drain their entire life savings to pay for prescriptions, Carolyn is a vocal advocate for health care reform. In 2020 she defeated MAGA conspiracy theorist and flipped the only seat from red to blue in the country. Help Carolyn keep Georgia Blue in 2022.
Ella has a firm grip on the color blue
IF YOU WANT MORE
- is new Stop Sign a sign for me?
- two thumbs up from Pretty
- us open: a time to remember, a time to look forward
- time’s up: share the wealth
- VAMOS! Oh, to be 18 again
- this is how Pretty rolls
- call for the Captain ashore, let me go home
- a time to lose too much
- Tina and Elvis
- The Ides of August – Excerpts from an Essay by Sarah Chayes
- it’s been so long since I’ve had pancakes I forgot the syrup
- Afghanistan: US Having Two Debates by Molly Ivins (October 17, 2001)
- when maya angelou speaks, I listen
- Answer: 300 Million Dollars a Day (from the archives)
- Back to School! Back to School?
- 78,781 hits
Tag Archives: call for submissions
Happy Days are here again! It’s time for the Third Annual Cyberspace Awards for Memorable Quotes…and this year we will have Prizes for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd – place quotes as determined by the official impartial judge: me. The … Continue reading
Greetings, cyberspace followers: Some of my people have neglected to send in their quotes for the Second Annual Cyberspace Memorable Quotes contest! Deadline is today June 30th at midnight – whenever midnight is for you!! Remember to send to my … Continue reading
Well, it’s that time of the year again – time flies when you’re having fun – a penny saved is a penny earned. Aha! We are off and running for the Second Annual Cyberspace Awards for Memorable Quotes. Who can … Continue reading