Join 2,001 other followers
In this house we Stand with Ukraine
IF YOU WANT MORE
- what’s scarier? Halloween or the MID-TERMS?
- who’s (what’s) to blame for microwave disaster?
- changing of the guard in Queens (New York, that is)
- Eloise Robinson Powell was a woman of substance
- setting boundaries with Molly
- Serena Wins!
- 2022: the Year in Review (well, so far)
- Dimples, Butch, Buttercup, Sissy… Sissy?
- if you’re a lesbian on the back side of thirty, the short side of time – speak now or forever hold your regret
- Pretty’s advice to her younger self
- Carport Kitty is our Guard Cat
- I dreamed that the Great Judgment Morning had dawned, but was it just a dream?
- from antiques to basketball via the Seminole Trail
- have you ever met a frog whisperer?
- Carport Kitty keeping cool – wherever
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: call for submissions
Happy Days are here again! It’s time for the Third Annual Cyberspace Awards for Memorable Quotes…and this year we will have Prizes for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd – place quotes as determined by the official impartial judge: me. The … Continue reading
Greetings, cyberspace followers: Some of my people have neglected to send in their quotes for the Second Annual Cyberspace Memorable Quotes contest! Deadline is today June 30th at midnight – whenever midnight is for you!! Remember to send to my … Continue reading
Well, it’s that time of the year again – time flies when you’re having fun – a penny saved is a penny earned. Aha! We are off and running for the Second Annual Cyberspace Awards for Memorable Quotes. Who can … Continue reading