IF YOU WANT MORE
- you old storyteller, you
- USA TODAY 2023 Women of the Year South Carolina Honoree: Dawn Staley
- Equal Pay Day 2023
- everything, everywhere all at once – Cardinal style
- ode to the Old Woman in the Shoe
- why I called it like I see it – yes, but are you still lazy?
- INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY
- March Madness starts Women’s History Month for Pretty and me
- the good name of John Lewis, American patriot
- mind over memory
- in the beginning was the Tower
- Valentine’s Day murder at local grocery store called senseless
- a letter to our granddaughters about love
- waiting on the next thing smoking
- cool at the zoo
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: champagne
easter birthdays, shanghai, champagne and family
My birthday this year is on Easter Sunday, April the 21st. I was born on an Easter Sunday in 1946 and my birthday has been on Easter Sunday one other time in 1957 when I was eleven years old. Get … Continue reading
Click And Clink – Happy New Year!!
Open a bottle of your favorite champagne and get out your most festive flutes and share a toast with me today wherever you are. To my cyber space followers/friends from the beaches of South Carolina to the rural parts of Way … Continue reading
Posted in Humor, Life, Personal, Random, Reflections, Slice of Life, The Way Life Is Tagged BLT sandwich, champagne, click, clink 2 Comments