IF YOU WANT MORE
- find your happy place
- memory makers over Memorial Day
- I will be missing you, Tina Turner
- Calling All Lesbians – Time to Speak Out!
- Nana, is your birthday over yet?
- Prologue to I’ll Call It Like I See It Revisited
- Economics 101 Revisited
- Epilogue For Deep in the Heart Revisited
- and then there were these Mother’s Day Moments in 2023
- making fudge with my mother
- if not us, who? if not now, when?
- guns over children? american carnage
- the eyes of texas – and the rest of the world – are upon you
- one final birthday card – and gift
- you can cage the singer, but not the song – Harry Belafonte (1927 – 2023)
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: dc mayor muriel bowser
black women called “Mayor” from sea to shining sea
A world wide pandemic from an attack by an unseen enemy known as Covid-19, increasing public protests across the country led by Black Lives Matter against systemic racism in the criminal justice system and other institutions, police brutality in the … Continue reading
Posted in family life, Lesbian Literary, Life, Personal, politics, racism, Reflections, sexism, Slice of Life, The Way Life Is Tagged atlanta mayor keisha lance bottoms, black lives matter, chicago mayor lori lightfoot, covid-19 pandemic, dc mayor muriel bowser, deaths of john lewis and rev vivian, gun control, murders of george floyd breonna taylor and rayshard brooks, police brutality, san fran mayor london breed, systemic racism 4 Comments