IF YOU WANT MORE
- memory makers over Memorial Day
- I will be missing you, Tina Turner
- Calling All Lesbians – Time to Speak Out!
- Nana, is your birthday over yet?
- Prologue to I’ll Call It Like I See It Revisited
- Economics 101 Revisited
- Epilogue For Deep in the Heart Revisited
- and then there were these Mother’s Day Moments in 2023
- making fudge with my mother
- if not us, who? if not now, when?
- guns over children? american carnage
- the eyes of texas – and the rest of the world – are upon you
- one final birthday card – and gift
- you can cage the singer, but not the song – Harry Belafonte (1927 – 2023)
- and now I’m seven and seventy
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: death of raven's mother clarissa saunders
in case you missed these amazing Olympians
(from Forbes Business online August 05, 2021) “There Are More Openly LGBTQ+ Olympians At Tokyo 2020 Than All Other Games Combined… BIG NUMBER: 182. That’s at least how many openly LGBTQ+ athletes there are competing at the Tokyo 2020 Games, according to Outsports. … Continue reading
Posted in family life, Lesbian Literary, Life, Personal, politics, racism, Reflections, sexism, Slice of Life, sports, The Way Life Is, The Way Life Should Be Tagged being out in 2020 olympics, being out in your own back yard, death of raven's mother clarissa saunders, get vaccinated, raven saunders out gay woman from charleston sc, shot put silver medalist in tokyo, watch party for athletes of team usa in orlando 5 Comments