IF YOU WANT MORE
- USA TODAY 2023 Women of the Year South Carolina Honoree: Dawn Staley
- Equal Pay Day 2023
- everything, everywhere all at once – Cardinal style
- ode to the Old Woman in the Shoe
- why I called it like I see it – yes, but are you still lazy?
- INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY
- March Madness starts Women’s History Month for Pretty and me
- the good name of John Lewis, American patriot
- mind over memory
- in the beginning was the Tower
- Valentine’s Day murder at local grocery store called senseless
- a letter to our granddaughters about love
- waiting on the next thing smoking
- cool at the zoo
- Wanda came to a city near us!
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: dogs jumping fences
the squirrels are always more fun to chase on the OTHER side of the fence
Spike surveys new back yard fencing Hey, Spike, wanna play? come on, Spike, let’s have a little fun No, I’m on Squirrel Patrol if I could just get to the OTHER side of this fence… nothing but trouble back there, … Continue reading
Posted in Humor, Life, Personal, photography, The Way Life Is Tagged chasing squirrels, dogs, dogs jumping fences 15 Comments