IF YOU WANT MORE
- Sleepless in Seattle – Part 1 (from Not Quite the Same)
- Sheila Gets a Shave (from Deep in the Heart)
- find your happy place
- memory makers over Memorial Day
- I will be missing you, Tina Turner
- Calling All Lesbians – Time to Speak Out!
- Nana, is your birthday over yet?
- Prologue to I’ll Call It Like I See It Revisited
- Economics 101 Revisited
- Epilogue For Deep in the Heart Revisited
- and then there were these Mother’s Day Moments in 2023
- making fudge with my mother
- if not us, who? if not now, when?
- guns over children? american carnage
- the eyes of texas – and the rest of the world – are upon you
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: frances tiafoe
VAMOS! Oh, to be 18 again
Eighteen year old Carlos Alcaraz Garfia upset the #3 seed Stefanos Tsitsipas under the Friday night lights of Arthur Ashe Stadium at the 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament last night to earn a trip to the fourth round in the … Continue reading
Posted in family life, Lesbian Literary, Life, Personal, Reflections, Slice of Life, sports, The Way Life Is, The Way Life Should Be Tagged andrey rublev, carloa alcaraz garfia, frances tiafoe, leylah fernandez, naomi osaka, new york city fans, novak djokovich, rafa nadal, roger federer, stefanos tsitsipas, us open tennis 2021 tournament, venus and serena williams 4 Comments