HOW WILL HISTORY RECORD 2020?
“WE CAN CHANGE THE NARRATIVE OF HISTORY BY CHANGING THE NARRATORS.”
DR. WILLIAM J. BARBER II, CO-FOUNDER OF THE POOR PEOPLE’S CAMPAIGN
IF YOU WANT MORE
- your protection has expired
- black women called “Mayor” from sea to shining sea
- breaking news: interview with a Mushy Middler
- Pride Day at the 2020 US Open!
- this country doesn’t love us back
- families first
- you are out of your lane
- the woman that changed my musical life
- when sorrows come, they come not single spies
- nero fiddled while Rome burned, but who set the fire?
- second chances anyone?
- the good name of John Lewis, American patriot
- who has a secret?
- the horse you draw is the one you’ll ride
- our community lost a fighter who was also a good friend
MY TWO BEST GIRLS: PRETTY & OUR GRANDDAUGHTER ELLA
- 65,853 hits
Tag Archives: francis marion university
fun with friends at DeBordieu, 2007 So Pretty and I are having dinner with our friends Nekki and Francie after the South Carolina women’s basketball game last night, and the conversation turned to our anniversary which is this Saturday, February 9th. … Continue reading
I was pleasantly surprised to find a very kind note from Dr. Lance Weldy this morning when I opened my email, and he sent more pictures he took after the panel presentation when we were signing copies of Southern Perspectives on the Queer … Continue reading
What a wonderful reception for Southern Perspectives on the Queer Movement: Committed to Home at Pride Week at Francis Marion University last night! A group of 30 students plus several faculty members gathered in Lowrimore Auditorium to hear four contributors … Continue reading
Good fortune is mine this week because of an invitation to bring contributors from Southern Perspectives to Francis Marion University in Florence, South Carolina, as a part of their Pride Week celebration…Wednesday evening from 6 – 7:30. The LGBTS Alliance sponsors Pride Week. Lance … Continue reading