IF YOU WANT MORE
- 1969 – Not Every “L” Knew She Was Being Liberated (from Not Quite the Same)
- Sleepless in Seattle – Part 3 (from Not Quite the Same)
- Sleepless in Seattle – Part 2 (from Not Quite the Same)
- Sleepless in Seattle – Part 1 (from Not Quite the Same)
- Sheila Gets a Shave (from Deep in the Heart)
- find your happy place
- memory makers over Memorial Day
- I will be missing you, Tina Turner
- Calling All Lesbians – Time to Speak Out!
- Nana, is your birthday over yet?
- Prologue to I’ll Call It Like I See It Revisited
- Economics 101 Revisited
- Epilogue For Deep in the Heart Revisited
- and then there were these Mother’s Day Moments in 2023
- making fudge with my mother
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: frogs
have you ever met a frog whisperer?
The sounds from our screened porch were connected to the sounds of my earliest memories of summer when I slept in a small double bed with my maternal grandmother while a cheap oscillating fan turned slowly from side to side … Continue reading
i’m nobody, who are you?
I’m Nobody! Who are you? Are you Nobody, too? Then there’s a pair of us — don’t tell! They’d banish us, you know. How dreary to be somebody! How public, like a frog to tell your name the livelong day … Continue reading
Posted in family life, Lesbian Literary, Life, Personal, Reflections, Slice of Life, The Way Life Is, The Way Life Should Be Tagged emily dickinson poems, frogs, i'm nobody who are you, Poetry, pond in Texas, skimmer baskets in pool, summer heat, summer rains, summer thunderstorms, swimming pool 4 Comments