HOW WILL HISTORY RECORD 2020?
“WE CAN CHANGE THE NARRATIVE OF HISTORY BY CHANGING THE NARRATORS.”
DR. WILLIAM J. BARBER II, CO-FOUNDER OF THE POOR PEOPLE’S CAMPAIGN
IF YOU WANT MORE
- your protection has expired
- black women called “Mayor” from sea to shining sea
- breaking news: interview with a Mushy Middler
- Pride Day at the 2020 US Open!
- this country doesn’t love us back
- families first
- you are out of your lane
- the woman that changed my musical life
- when sorrows come, they come not single spies
- nero fiddled while Rome burned, but who set the fire?
- second chances anyone?
- the good name of John Lewis, American patriot
- who has a secret?
- the horse you draw is the one you’ll ride
- our community lost a fighter who was also a good friend
MY TWO BEST GIRLS: PRETTY & OUR GRANDDAUGHTER ELLA
- 65,858 hits
Tag Archives: george floyd
“There are other cases… of officers who seem to be ‘trigger happy.’ In a number of instances, Negroes have been shot, supposedly in self-defense, under circumstances indicating, at best, unsatisfactory police work…and at worst, a callous willingness to kill.” (Excerpt … Continue reading
The United States Supreme Court ruled early yesterday morning that gay and transgender people are protected from workplace discrimination under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. I heard the actual Breaking News on my tv as I … Continue reading
Webster’s Thesaurus defines moral as “ethical, or right and wrong, or proper conduct, personal. Ethical, right, proper, virtuous, just fair, aboveboard; pure, honest, high-minded, saintly…” Democracy is defined in the same dictionary as “government by the people, representative government; state … Continue reading