Ella and her Nanas – October, 2021
IF YOU WANT MORE
- The Words She Didn’t Say
- are Carport Kitty and Bully Cat an item?
- Thanks Giving: Good News Travels Fast
- joining the community of lesbian cat lovers
- Bully Cat returns, but I am conflicted
- sunday morning coming down
- the return of the cat formerly known as Lilibets
- let’s talk infrastructure – better days ahead
- where did Halloween go?
- murdaugh mysteries it’s not
- Boo at the Zoo!
- a belated Happy Pride!
- my paternal grandmother’s legacy was hilarious O.G.
- the return of the bully
- and now, the rest of the story on our puddy tat (part II)
Tag Archives: gloria steinem
These posts were first published here on June 20, 2012 and June 21, 2012. I hope you agree they make an appropriate addition to our Women’s History Month collection in 2020. Ms. Magazine is 40 years old this year according … Continue reading
Ms. Magazine is 40 years old this year according to a headline I saw yesterday and I was startled to read the news because I remember very well when it began and sheepishly admit I wasn’t sure it was still in publication. I … Continue reading