Frodo: I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.
Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
Ella James, we give thanks for you
IF YOU WANT MORE
- Happy Holidays! Clearance!
- Happy Birthday, Finn!
- the essence of giving thanks
- beware the ides of ancestry
- I’ll drink to them
- Matt Chisling, A Gay Man for All Seasons
- This is the Time
- Ella James is unhappy
- it’s going to be beautiful
- grandmothers for a brighter future
- Nadal’s List of Unlucky Losers
- tis the season – not that season
- what a difference a year makes
- say her name: Breonna Taylor
- 69,487 hits
Tag Archives: graduation day
My dad and eight classmates graduated from Richards High School in rural Grimes County, Texas on May 22, 1941. He was 16 years old, the smallest and youngest boy in his class – but chosen to be class president. On graduation day he delivered the “welcome” to a small … Continue reading