Ella and her mother Pretty Too enjoying outdoors – October, 2021
IF YOU WANT MORE
- a belated Happy Pride!
- my paternal grandmother’s legacy was hilarious O.G.
- the return of the bully
- and now, the rest of the story on our puddy tat (part II)
- and now, the rest of the story on our puddy tat (part I)
- my maternal grandmother’s legacy was love
- an unexpected nugget from Pretty
- close encounter of the cat kind
- boo at the zoo, are we there yet? not yet
- international day of the girl (or two girls!)
- view from the cheap seats
- dreamers shipwrecked in Galveston in 1868
- ain’t no slide steps high enough
- lesbian jungle
- is new Stop Sign a sign for me?
Tag Archives: grand ole opry
Will the circle be unbroken by and by, by and by. There’s a better home a waiting in the sky, in the sky. I stood between my grandmother and granddaddy during the hymn singing and, although they each held a … Continue reading →