Frodo: I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.
Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
Ella James, we give thanks for you
IF YOU WANT MORE
- Happy Holidays! Clearance!
- Happy Birthday, Finn!
- the essence of giving thanks
- beware the ides of ancestry
- I’ll drink to them
- Matt Chisling, A Gay Man for All Seasons
- This is the Time
- Ella James is unhappy
- it’s going to be beautiful
- grandmothers for a brighter future
- Nadal’s List of Unlucky Losers
- tis the season – not that season
- what a difference a year makes
- say her name: Breonna Taylor
- 69,489 hits
Tag Archives: grief
“When sorrows come, they come not single spies, but in battalions.” (William Shakespeare – Hamlet) While we mourned the passing of Congressman John Lewis last week with the rest of the world via amazing coverage in the media, Pretty and … Continue reading
I have a good friend who is alone tonight following the death of her wife of 30 years last week. In the midst of the fear and panic we are all facing with the pandemic news every day, she must … Continue reading