MAYA ANGELOU ON LOVE
“Being someone’s first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.”
Ella James and Pretty have nap in Little Mountain Park
IF YOU WANT MORE
- Henry Louis Gates, Jr.: these are his stories, these are his songs
- troubles in texas
- if the answer is a bridge too far, the question is what is a welcome diversion?
- This is Dedicated to the One I Love
- Down a Rabbit Hole Through the Looking Glass
- MLK Day in 2021
- yep – this is who we are
- comments closed…including my own
- the final new year
- from the prom to white christmas to 2021
- winter solstice, the great conjunction and k.t. oslin
- dear Santa, send boxing gloves
- cross over the bridge
- Happy Holidays! Clearance!
- Happy Birthday, Finn!
- 73,102 hits
Tag Archives: grief
“When sorrows come, they come not single spies, but in battalions.” (William Shakespeare – Hamlet) While we mourned the passing of Congressman John Lewis last week with the rest of the world via amazing coverage in the media, Pretty and … Continue reading
I have a good friend who is alone tonight following the death of her wife of 30 years last week. In the midst of the fear and panic we are all facing with the pandemic news every day, she must … Continue reading