IF YOU WANT MORE
- memory makers over Memorial Day
- I will be missing you, Tina Turner
- Calling All Lesbians – Time to Speak Out!
- Nana, is your birthday over yet?
- Prologue to I’ll Call It Like I See It Revisited
- Economics 101 Revisited
- Epilogue For Deep in the Heart Revisited
- and then there were these Mother’s Day Moments in 2023
- making fudge with my mother
- if not us, who? if not now, when?
- guns over children? american carnage
- the eyes of texas – and the rest of the world – are upon you
- one final birthday card – and gift
- you can cage the singer, but not the song – Harry Belafonte (1927 – 2023)
- and now I’m seven and seventy
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: hopes for the future
fa la la la la – say what?
Fast away the old year passes fa la la la la, la la la la hail the new, ye lads and lasses! fa la la la la, la la la la I’m a little late for decking the halls with … Continue reading
Posted in family life, Humor, Lesbian Literary, Life, Personal, politics, Reflections, Slice of Life, The Way Life Is, The Way Life Should Be Tagged cascade mountains, don gay apparel, fa la la la la, happy new year, hopes for the future, living in seattle, mount rainier, moving to south carolina in 1972, my daddy's philosophies, welsh folk tune deck the halls, winter grey drizzle days, work of the january 6th committee 5 Comments