After watching her ailing parents drain their entire life savings to pay for prescriptions, Carolyn is a vocal advocate for health care reform. In 2020 she defeated MAGA conspiracy theorist and flipped the only seat from red to blue in the country. Help Carolyn keep Georgia Blue in 2022.
Ella has a firm grip on the color blue
IF YOU WANT MORE
- is new Stop Sign a sign for me?
- two thumbs up from Pretty
- us open: a time to remember, a time to look forward
- time’s up: share the wealth
- VAMOS! Oh, to be 18 again
- this is how Pretty rolls
- call for the Captain ashore, let me go home
- a time to lose too much
- Tina and Elvis
- The Ides of August – Excerpts from an Essay by Sarah Chayes
- it’s been so long since I’ve had pancakes I forgot the syrup
- Afghanistan: US Having Two Debates by Molly Ivins (October 17, 2001)
- when maya angelou speaks, I listen
- Answer: 300 Million Dollars a Day (from the archives)
- Back to School! Back to School?
- 78,786 hits
Tag Archives: horses
I originally published this post on December 28, 2013. While I had this conversation with one of my first cousins in Texas after Christmas six years ago, I found his words strangely spoke to me today as a spike in … Continue reading
Through the good and lean years and through all the in-between years…is a line from Frank Sinatra’s hit tune All the Way. I looked through the archives of my posts and saw that my final post of 2012 was a … Continue reading
If today were the last day of your life, where would you want to be? This is not a trick question. There are no right or wrong answers and everyone makes an A. So take a magic mental ride to … Continue reading