HOW WILL HISTORY RECORD 2020?
“WE CAN CHANGE THE NARRATIVE OF HISTORY BY CHANGING THE NARRATORS.”
DR. WILLIAM J. BARBER II, CO-FOUNDER OF THE POOR PEOPLE’S CAMPAIGN
IF YOU WANT MORE
- black women called “Mayor” from sea to shining sea
- breaking news: interview with a Mushy Middler
- Pride Day at the 2020 US Open!
- this country doesn’t love us back
- families first
- you are out of your lane
- the woman that changed my musical life
- when sorrows come, they come not single spies
- nero fiddled while Rome burned, but who set the fire?
- second chances anyone?
- the good name of John Lewis, American patriot
- who has a secret?
- the horse you draw is the one you’ll ride
- our community lost a fighter who was also a good friend
- i heard dave chappelle say shut up, white women. was he talking to me?
MY TWO BEST GIRLS: PRETTY & OUR GRANDDAUGHTER ELLA
- 65,680 hits
Tag Archives: horses
I originally published this post on December 28, 2013. While I had this conversation with one of my first cousins in Texas after Christmas six years ago, I found his words strangely spoke to me today as a spike in … Continue reading
Through the good and lean years and through all the in-between years…is a line from Frank Sinatra’s hit tune All the Way. I looked through the archives of my posts and saw that my final post of 2012 was a … Continue reading
If today were the last day of your life, where would you want to be? This is not a trick question. There are no right or wrong answers and everyone makes an A. So take a magic mental ride to … Continue reading