SHARICE DAVIDS (D-KS)
A UNIQUE VOICE IN CONGRESS WHO NEEDS SUPPORT TO BE RE-ELECTED IN 2022.
SHARICE FOR CONGRESS.COM
Pretty and our granddaughter in Charleston Harbor
IF YOU WANT MORE
- Imagine. Dream. Believe. Always.
- going for gold in an inferno of sand in Tokyo while America burns and Europe floods
- from black magic vaccines to Wimbledon wizardry
- 01/06/21 Just Another Normal Group of Tourists?
- unfinished business: a man of letters
- Committed to Home – with Pride
- remembering Harvey Milk with Pride
- in the event you missed the news today
- 54 Quotes from 46 People
- Happy Birthday to the Queen of my Heart
- leaving on a jet plane – returning with a rough landing
- burn them calories
- guilty, guilty, guilty
- taken from this week’s headlines or last year’s or the years before
- 76,842 hits
Tag Archives: joe diffie
Last night Pretty came home from a trip to the upstate, sat in her favorite chair, started peeling shrimp from the low country for supper and mentioned we needed to be sure to go outside to view the Great Conjunction … Continue reading
“To those who stand on empty shores and spit against the wind and those who wait forever for ships that don’t come in.” Joe Diffie (d. 3-29-20) recorded these words written by Paul Nelson and Dave Gibson in 1992; I … Continue reading
Lordy, Lordy. I think I’ve just seen the green weenie, as my paternal grandmother used to say when she saw something so inexplicable she was at a loss for descriptive words. For example, if the preacher at the Richards Baptist Church … Continue reading