After watching her ailing parents drain their entire life savings to pay for prescriptions, Carolyn is a vocal advocate for health care reform. In 2020 she defeated MAGA conspiracy theorist and flipped the only seat from red to blue in the country. Help Carolyn keep Georgia Blue in 2022.
Ella has a firm grip on the color blue
IF YOU WANT MORE
- is new Stop Sign a sign for me?
- two thumbs up from Pretty
- us open: a time to remember, a time to look forward
- time’s up: share the wealth
- VAMOS! Oh, to be 18 again
- this is how Pretty rolls
- call for the Captain ashore, let me go home
- a time to lose too much
- Tina and Elvis
- The Ides of August – Excerpts from an Essay by Sarah Chayes
- it’s been so long since I’ve had pancakes I forgot the syrup
- Afghanistan: US Having Two Debates by Molly Ivins (October 17, 2001)
- when maya angelou speaks, I listen
- Answer: 300 Million Dollars a Day (from the archives)
- Back to School! Back to School?
- 78,781 hits
Tag Archives: kamala harris
The images flashing across the television screen this week were appalling but compelling. I couldn’t look away, even when I didn’t want to see, much less believe, what was happening in my nation’s capitol. An estimated 10,000 of mostly white … Continue reading
No justice, no peace. No Donald, no Mike. Just Joe and Kamala. Four years ago I was overjoyed when the first woman of a major political party was nominated to be President of the United States. From Seneca to Selma … Continue reading
Pretty and I actually watched the Dems debate last night together all the way to the end of the three hours plus a few minutes over (which was significant because Pretty typically gets her debate news from Twitter so I … Continue reading
Whatever you do, don’t discuss elephants or donkeys in the newly formed group Politics, Facts & Civility in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania; the group was formed by local citizens of that same town made famous by an American civil war battle in July, 1863 and a speech made … Continue reading