In this house we Stand with Ukraine
IF YOU WANT MORE
- you’re not allowed
- with sorrow we dissent
- Happy Pride! The B-E Collection
- Committed to Home – Happy Pride!
- Coeur d’Alene slogan: too great to hate
- Frances, Lee and Margaritas – love triangle for the ages
- a walk on the wild side with the OG a/k/a Bully Cat
- The In-Between Years
- just another war? don’t get used to it, please
- anytime, anywhere
- Ella and Molly James, May 21st. is your Nana’s Birthday
- no one is born hating
- kids say the darndest things
- my church
- Still I Rise by Maya Angelou (1928-2014)
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: kamala harris
The images flashing across the television screen this week were appalling but compelling. I couldn’t look away, even when I didn’t want to see, much less believe, what was happening in my nation’s capitol. An estimated 10,000 of mostly white … Continue reading
No justice, no peace. No Donald, no Mike. Just Joe and Kamala. Four years ago I was overjoyed when the first woman of a major political party was nominated to be President of the United States. From Seneca to Selma … Continue reading
Pretty and I actually watched the Dems debate last night together all the way to the end of the three hours plus a few minutes over (which was significant because Pretty typically gets her debate news from Twitter so I … Continue reading
Whatever you do, don’t discuss elephants or donkeys in the newly formed group Politics, Facts & Civility in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania; the group was formed by local citizens of that same town made famous by an American civil war battle in July, 1863 and a speech made … Continue reading