IF YOU WANT MORE
- find your happy place
- memory makers over Memorial Day
- I will be missing you, Tina Turner
- Calling All Lesbians – Time to Speak Out!
- Nana, is your birthday over yet?
- Prologue to I’ll Call It Like I See It Revisited
- Economics 101 Revisited
- Epilogue For Deep in the Heart Revisited
- and then there were these Mother’s Day Moments in 2023
- making fudge with my mother
- if not us, who? if not now, when?
- guns over children? american carnage
- the eyes of texas – and the rest of the world – are upon you
- one final birthday card – and gift
- you can cage the singer, but not the song – Harry Belafonte (1927 – 2023)
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: karolina pliskova
from black magic vaccines to Wimbledon wizardry
Pretty knows I will be grumpy next week because today the two week tennis odyssey known as Wimbledon climaxed with the men’s championship match which pitted 25 year old Italian Matteo Berrettini in his first career slam final against five … Continue reading
Posted in Lesbian Literary, Life, Personal, politics, Reflections, Slice of Life, sports, The Way Life Is, The Way Life Should Be Tagged 20 titles for grand slams in tennis for the men, ash barty, covid vaccine not tested and culling population, dick enberg, evonne goolagong cawley, excuses for not being vaccinated, john McEnroe, karolina pliskova, matteo berrettini, novak djokovic, rafa nadal, roger federer, wimbledon 2021 10 Comments