IF YOU WANT MORE
- memory makers over Memorial Day
- I will be missing you, Tina Turner
- Calling All Lesbians – Time to Speak Out!
- Nana, is your birthday over yet?
- Prologue to I’ll Call It Like I See It Revisited
- Economics 101 Revisited
- Epilogue For Deep in the Heart Revisited
- and then there were these Mother’s Day Moments in 2023
- making fudge with my mother
- if not us, who? if not now, when?
- guns over children? american carnage
- the eyes of texas – and the rest of the world – are upon you
- one final birthday card – and gift
- you can cage the singer, but not the song – Harry Belafonte (1927 – 2023)
- and now I’m seven and seventy
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: kiki herbert harrigan
STRONG IS THE NEW PRETTY: CELEBRATING MARCH MADNESS!
I’ve never had any doubt about the different strengths of the women in my life, but it sure has been fun watching a team of young women who have proven their physical strength, endurance, and mental toughness to the many … Continue reading
Posted in Humor, Lesbian Literary, Life, Personal, photography, politics, racism, Random, Reflections, Slice of Life, sports, The Way Life Is Tagged aliyah boston, coach dawn staley, coach lisa boyer, destanni henderson, kiki herbert harrigan, march madness, sec women's basketball tournament 2020, ty harris, victaria saxton, zia cooke 3 Comments