In this house we Stand with Ukraine
IF YOU WANT MORE
- you’re not allowed
- with sorrow we dissent
- Happy Pride! The B-E Collection
- Committed to Home – Happy Pride!
- Coeur d’Alene slogan: too great to hate
- Frances, Lee and Margaritas – love triangle for the ages
- a walk on the wild side with the OG a/k/a Bully Cat
- The In-Between Years
- just another war? don’t get used to it, please
- anytime, anywhere
- Ella and Molly James, May 21st. is your Nana’s Birthday
- no one is born hating
- kids say the darndest things
- my church
- Still I Rise by Maya Angelou (1928-2014)
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: little dog in greece
If this story seems familiar, you have a good memory – the original post was 2 years ago; but significant editing was done to include a second granddaughter! Pretty with 2 1/2 year old Ella and four month old Molly … Continue reading
Once upon a time your NanaT visited a faraway place called Greece, and she loved that place very much. One night she was going out to eat the yummy Greek food with your NanaSlo and their friends because the … Continue reading