IF YOU WANT MORE
- find your happy place
- memory makers over Memorial Day
- I will be missing you, Tina Turner
- Calling All Lesbians – Time to Speak Out!
- Nana, is your birthday over yet?
- Prologue to I’ll Call It Like I See It Revisited
- Economics 101 Revisited
- Epilogue For Deep in the Heart Revisited
- and then there were these Mother’s Day Moments in 2023
- making fudge with my mother
- if not us, who? if not now, when?
- guns over children? american carnage
- the eyes of texas – and the rest of the world – are upon you
- one final birthday card – and gift
- you can cage the singer, but not the song – Harry Belafonte (1927 – 2023)
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: meeting Lance Weldy at Francis Marion University in April 2018
BJU and Me: Queer Voices from the World’s Most Christian University
“Bob Jones University is a Christian, fundamentalist, nondenominational liberal arts school in Greenville, South Carolina. BJU was founded in 1927 by Christian evangelist Bob Jones Sr., who was against the secularization of higher education and the influence of religious liberalism … Continue reading