HOW WILL HISTORY RECORD 2020?
“WE CAN CHANGE THE NARRATIVE OF HISTORY BY CHANGING THE NARRATORS.”
DR. WILLIAM J. BARBER II, CO-FOUNDER OF THE POOR PEOPLE’S CAMPAIGN
IF YOU WANT MORE
- your protection has expired
- black women called “Mayor” from sea to shining sea
- breaking news: interview with a Mushy Middler
- Pride Day at the 2020 US Open!
- this country doesn’t love us back
- families first
- you are out of your lane
- the woman that changed my musical life
- when sorrows come, they come not single spies
- nero fiddled while Rome burned, but who set the fire?
- second chances anyone?
- the good name of John Lewis, American patriot
- who has a secret?
- the horse you draw is the one you’ll ride
- our community lost a fighter who was also a good friend
MY TWO BEST GIRLS: PRETTY & OUR GRANDDAUGHTER ELLA
- 65,853 hits
Tag Archives: mental disorders
Webster’s Everyday Thesaurus has these words for impasse: deadlock, stalemate, blind alley, bottleneck…dead end, dilemma, predicament, quandary, standstill, standoff. This past week I had a heavy dose of impasse which intermingled with my increasing preoccupation about the American Civil War. I … Continue reading