IF YOU WANT MORE
- you old storyteller, you
- USA TODAY 2023 Women of the Year South Carolina Honoree: Dawn Staley
- Equal Pay Day 2023
- everything, everywhere all at once – Cardinal style
- ode to the Old Woman in the Shoe
- why I called it like I see it – yes, but are you still lazy?
- INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY
- March Madness starts Women’s History Month for Pretty and me
- the good name of John Lewis, American patriot
- mind over memory
- in the beginning was the Tower
- Valentine’s Day murder at local grocery store called senseless
- a letter to our granddaughters about love
- waiting on the next thing smoking
- cool at the zoo
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: miller theater in augusta georgia
Wanda came to a city near us!
Wanda Sykes was in Augusta, Georgia Saturday night at the Miller Theater Pretty surprised me at Christmas with tickets to see my favorite comedian Wanda Sykes who did, indeed, come to a city near us this past weekend. Wanda “live” … Continue reading
Posted in Humor, Life, Personal, politics, racism, Random, Reflections, sexism, Slice of Life, The Way Life Is, The Way Life Should Be Tagged black history month, miller theater in augusta georgia, Pretty Francie Nekki at wanda sykes performance, wanda sykes, wanda sykes on tour, wanda sykes quotes 5 Comments