IF YOU WANT MORE
- USA TODAY 2023 Women of the Year South Carolina Honoree: Dawn Staley
- Equal Pay Day 2023
- everything, everywhere all at once – Cardinal style
- ode to the Old Woman in the Shoe
- why I called it like I see it – yes, but are you still lazy?
- INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY
- March Madness starts Women’s History Month for Pretty and me
- the good name of John Lewis, American patriot
- mind over memory
- in the beginning was the Tower
- Valentine’s Day murder at local grocery store called senseless
- a letter to our granddaughters about love
- waiting on the next thing smoking
- cool at the zoo
- Wanda came to a city near us!
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: mountaintop quotes
forty days milestone
When Pretty, the gay boys basketball buddies and I were making the trip from Greenville home to Columbia after watching our Gamecock women’s basketball team win the SEC tournament on Sunday, March 8th. we all were happy, thrilled, excited, chatty, … Continue reading
Posted in Humor, Lesbian Literary, Life, Personal, Random, Reflections, Slice of Life, sports, The Way Life Is Tagged 40 days of fasting, 40 days of rain, 40 days of self quarantine, 40 years of wandering in the wilderness, coronavirus, covid-19, dr martin luther king jr, lazy goat restaurant in greenville sc, missing family and friends, mountaintop quotes, sec women's basketball tournament 2020 9 Comments
I’ve Been to the Mountaintop
If you are a cyberspace friend of Red’s Rants and Raves and/or The Old Woman Slow’s Photos, you know South Carolina Pride was this past weekend in the state capitol of Columbia. I took 163 digital images over the weekend … Continue reading
Posted in Humor, Lesbian Literary, Life, Personal, Random, Reflections, Slice of Life, sports, The Way Life Is Tagged civil rights marchers in selma and birminham and fullerton, civil war battlefields vicksburg and gettysburg, dr martin luther king jr, equal rights amendment, fortsumter, mountaintop quotes, paul revere, south carolina pride, stonewall, suffragettes in seneca 7 Comments