After watching her ailing parents drain their entire life savings to pay for prescriptions, Carolyn is a vocal advocate for health care reform. In 2020 she defeated MAGA conspiracy theorist and flipped the only seat from red to blue in the country. Help Carolyn keep Georgia Blue in 2022.
Ella has a firm grip on the color blue
IF YOU WANT MORE
- is new Stop Sign a sign for me?
- two thumbs up from Pretty
- us open: a time to remember, a time to look forward
- time’s up: share the wealth
- VAMOS! Oh, to be 18 again
- this is how Pretty rolls
- call for the Captain ashore, let me go home
- a time to lose too much
- Tina and Elvis
- The Ides of August – Excerpts from an Essay by Sarah Chayes
- it’s been so long since I’ve had pancakes I forgot the syrup
- Afghanistan: US Having Two Debates by Molly Ivins (October 17, 2001)
- when maya angelou speaks, I listen
- Answer: 300 Million Dollars a Day (from the archives)
- Back to School! Back to School?
- 78,784 hits
Tag Archives: navigation school in san marcos texas in wwii
On February 02, 1944 nineteen-year-old Glenn sent a post card and letter from gunnery school in Laredo to his parents at home in Richards. The post card scene of the cotton field near Houston reflected a longing for the countryside of his boyhood in southeast Texas. “Dear … Continue reading →