IF YOU WANT MORE
- 1969 – Not Every “L” Knew She Was Being Liberated (from Not Quite the Same)
- Sleepless in Seattle – Part 3 (from Not Quite the Same)
- Sleepless in Seattle – Part 2 (from Not Quite the Same)
- Sleepless in Seattle – Part 1 (from Not Quite the Same)
- Sheila Gets a Shave (from Deep in the Heart)
- find your happy place
- memory makers over Memorial Day
- I will be missing you, Tina Turner
- Calling All Lesbians – Time to Speak Out!
- Nana, is your birthday over yet?
- Prologue to I’ll Call It Like I See It Revisited
- Economics 101 Revisited
- Epilogue For Deep in the Heart Revisited
- and then there were these Mother’s Day Moments in 2023
- making fudge with my mother
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: ncaa women’s basketball championship
Experience the Power of a G.I.R.L.!
Sunday afternoon, the 9th. of April, 2017 was an absolutely gorgeous spring day in downtown Columbia, South Carolina. The weather was perfect with temperatures in the mid 70s and cloudless blue skies. It was a great day to be outdoors … Continue reading
Posted in Humor, Life, Personal, photography, politics, Reflections, Slice of Life, sports, The Way Life Is Tagged a'ja wilson, allisha gray, coach dawn staley, kaela davis, ncaa women's basketball championship, parade to honor women's basketball team, sheila foster, university of south carolina women's basketball team Leave a comment
SOUTH CAROLINA: WHERE CHAMPIONS LIVE!
Sixty-four women’s basketball teams were invited to the NCAA Division I post-season tournament in 2017 in the annual ritual that is known as March Madness in the USA. But after two thrilling games in 16 different host cities around the … Continue reading