Ella and her mother Pretty Too enjoying outdoors – October, 2021
IF YOU WANT MORE
- a belated Happy Pride!
- my paternal grandmother’s legacy was hilarious O.G.
- the return of the bully
- and now, the rest of the story on our puddy tat (part II)
- and now, the rest of the story on our puddy tat (part I)
- my maternal grandmother’s legacy was love
- an unexpected nugget from Pretty
- close encounter of the cat kind
- boo at the zoo, are we there yet? not yet
- international day of the girl (or two girls!)
- view from the cheap seats
- dreamers shipwrecked in Galveston in 1868
- ain’t no slide steps high enough
- lesbian jungle
- is new Stop Sign a sign for me?
Tag Archives: neil diamond
My first major league concert was to see Brenda Lee perform in Houston when I was in the seventh grade in 1959. My daddy and mama took me to see her because I loved her songs and her singing when … Continue reading
Peering into the darkness from my designated position next to the pianist who would accompany me for my two songs I had to sing for the four vocal judges sitting in the audience that were my jury and would determine … Continue reading
Valentine’s Day…love…flowers…love songs…long walks holding hands…movies with happy endings…lingering looks…Hallmark cards…chocolates…romance. I’m a believer – not a trace of doubt in my mind. I’m in love…and I couldn’t leave her if I tried. Neil Diamond wrote and recorded the song I’m a … Continue reading