Ella and her mother Pretty Too enjoying outdoors – October, 2021
IF YOU WANT MORE
- a belated Happy Pride!
- my paternal grandmother’s legacy was hilarious O.G.
- the return of the bully
- and now, the rest of the story on our puddy tat (part II)
- and now, the rest of the story on our puddy tat (part I)
- my maternal grandmother’s legacy was love
- an unexpected nugget from Pretty
- close encounter of the cat kind
- boo at the zoo, are we there yet? not yet
- international day of the girl (or two girls!)
- view from the cheap seats
- dreamers shipwrecked in Galveston in 1868
- ain’t no slide steps high enough
- lesbian jungle
- is new Stop Sign a sign for me?
Tag Archives: new book four ticket ride
new book Four Ticket Ride dedicated to blogging friends Ann, Annie, Luanne, Rachel, and Susanne…and of course, to Pretty
How did I come up with the title for my latest book Four Ticket Ride? Spoiler Alert: Preface My friend Esther Isom told me this story one day as I rested in her salon chair for a pedicure which was … Continue reading