IF YOU WANT MORE
- USA TODAY 2023 Women of the Year South Carolina Honoree: Dawn Staley
- Equal Pay Day 2023
- everything, everywhere all at once – Cardinal style
- ode to the Old Woman in the Shoe
- why I called it like I see it – yes, but are you still lazy?
- INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY
- March Madness starts Women’s History Month for Pretty and me
- the good name of John Lewis, American patriot
- mind over memory
- in the beginning was the Tower
- Valentine’s Day murder at local grocery store called senseless
- a letter to our granddaughters about love
- waiting on the next thing smoking
- cool at the zoo
- Wanda came to a city near us!
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: one woman killed in parking lot of grocery store in Irmo SC
Valentine’s Day murder at local grocery store called senseless
“Unfortunately, this is a situation where tempers flared, and someone let anger get the best of them,” Irmo Police Chief Robert Dale said. “One rash decision has impacted the lives of two families and countless others who witnessed this tragic … Continue reading
Posted in family life, Lesbian Literary, Life, Personal, politics, Random, Reflections, Slice of Life, The Way Life Is, The Way Life Should Be Tagged concealed weapon permit, gun violence a fixture in American life, mass murder at Michigan State University, molly ivins on guns, number of guns in united states, one woman killed in parking lot of grocery store in Irmo SC, open carry, senseless killings, Valentine's Day murder 11 Comments