Ella and her Nanas – October, 2021
IF YOU WANT MORE
- reflecting on President Lincoln’s Thanksgiving message as we Build Back Better
- train up a child in the way she should go…
- The Words She Didn’t Say
- are Carport Kitty and Bully Cat an item?
- Thanks Giving: Good News Travels Fast
- joining the community of lesbian cat lovers
- Bully Cat returns, but I am conflicted
- sunday morning coming down
- the return of the cat formerly known as Lilibets
- let’s talk infrastructure – better days ahead
- where did Halloween go?
- murdaugh mysteries it’s not
- Boo at the Zoo!
- a belated Happy Pride!
- my paternal grandmother’s legacy was hilarious O.G.
Tag Archives: our stray cat
Since the temperatures dropped into the 40s the last couple of nights, Pretty and I discussed the plight of our poor stray cat we’d been taking care of for the past month. What on earth could we do to protect … Continue reading