IF YOU WANT MORE
- cool at the zoo
- Wanda came to a city near us!
- Molly, Molly, how do I love thee?
- prejudice by any other name is still prejudice
- a man of letters (8) – combat! January, 1945
- BJU and Me: Queer Voices from the World’s Most Christian University
- never play this game after midnight
- it’s a simple matter of justice – remembering Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- weekend specials popular at the Cardinal Cat Cafe
- the hideout – revisited on Friday the 13th., 2023
- Cardinal Cat Cafe
- 1/6 two year anniversary
- Bervin’s grandmother’s advice to K McCarthy
- human frailty, mendacity, and George Santos – plus pink boxing gloves
- last train from Gun Hill – and Ukraine
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: penny post cards
When my dad came home from World War II, he eloped with my mom and began a financial roller coaster that dizzied him for the rest of his life. Dad wanted to get married and finish his education – both of which … Continue reading
Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington, D. C. Washington’s Favorite, Sept. 28 – 29 1907 B. and L. Horse-drawn carriages and trolley cars mingled with the newfangled motor cars that made Pennsylvania Avenue a noisy busy scene for our honeymooners Bessie and Luke as they … Continue reading