Pretty with Ella outside Colonial Life Arena – January, 2022
IF YOU WANT MORE
- Alize Cornet, the frenchwoman who (finally) connected!
- wintry mix, or snow as we call it in South Carolina
- MLK Day in 2022
- how is Bully Cat like Novax Djokovic?
- Spike, our Texas cur dog who needs a pack
- in case you missed it – yesterday was January 6th.
- famous last words: no need to take my phone
- where to? what next?
- fa la la la la – say what?
- dear Santa, send boxing gloves
- once upon a time there was a calico cat
- Hail to the Chief!
- it was just a matter of time for Carport Kitty
- The Rest of the Story
- the 37th. time is the charm: vivid memory of Peng Shuai
what is home?
Home is not a story.
It is the way you tell a story.
Sometimes it is the way you tell a different story -
different from the one you were told.- - Columbia Poet Laureate Ed Madden
Tag Archives: poetry of maya angelou
On the Pulse of Morning Maya Angelou – 1928-2014 A Rock, A River, A TreeHosts to species long since departed,Marked the mastodon,The dinosaur, who left dried tokensOf their sojourn hereOn our planet floor,Any broad alarm of their hastening doomIs lost in … Continue reading