IF YOU WANT MORE
- a case of mistaken identity
- Thanksgiving Dinner with Pretty – 2022
- where did I put that memory? ask Pretty
- thanksgiving is relative
- Grade for Republicans in Midterms: D
- gimme a break – no, seriously – time out?
- the ONE thing you’ve got going: your ONE vote – Shirley Chisholm (1924 – 2005)
- what is really on the line November 8th?
- the Urban Legend we called Carport Kitty was a Seeker
- Boo at the Zoo in 2022
- what do Tanya Tucker, Brandi Carlisle, Lizzo and Selena Gomez have to do with the 2022 mid-term elections?
- Zan, Zendegi, Azadi (Women, Life, Freedom)
- we must never come to this store again
- yesterday and today juxtaposed
- Rooted and Winged – poems by Luanne Castle
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: preamble to constitution
Life is messy, to quote a favorite Pretty-ism, and governing in a democracy of 333,600,000+ citizens is as messy as it gets. While electing 435 Representatives and 100 Senators to enact legislation that will “form a more perfect union, establish … Continue reading