IF YOU WANT MORE
- Molly, Molly, how do I love thee?
- prejudice by any other name is still prejudice
- a man of letters (8) – combat! January, 1945
- BJU and Me: Queer Voices from the World’s Most Christian University
- never play this game after midnight
- it’s a simple matter of justice – remembering Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- weekend specials popular at the Cardinal Cat Cafe
- the hideout – revisited on Friday the 13th., 2023
- Cardinal Cat Cafe
- 1/6 two year anniversary
- Bervin’s grandmother’s advice to K McCarthy
- human frailty, mendacity, and George Santos – plus pink boxing gloves
- last train from Gun Hill – and Ukraine
- twas the week before Christmas…
- I hope you dance
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: president franklin roosevelt
Back in the days when I played more golf than I should have, I learned about mulligans. Mulligans are a variation of second chances. If you hit a shot with your driver off the tee on any one hole … Continue reading
When the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor in Hawaii on Sunday December 7, 1941, America was shaken out of its apathy toward the war in Europe and the Pacific. The country was irrevocably changed. My grandmother, who routinely wrote letters to her family on Monday mornings, had … Continue reading