Frodo: I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.
Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
Ella James, we give thanks for you
IF YOU WANT MORE
- Happy Holidays! Clearance!
- Happy Birthday, Finn!
- the essence of giving thanks
- beware the ides of ancestry
- I’ll drink to them
- Matt Chisling, A Gay Man for All Seasons
- This is the Time
- Ella James is unhappy
- it’s going to be beautiful
- grandmothers for a brighter future
- Nadal’s List of Unlucky Losers
- tis the season – not that season
- what a difference a year makes
- say her name: Breonna Taylor
- 69,489 hits
Tag Archives: rodeos
I originally published this post on December 28, 2013. While I had this conversation with one of my first cousins in Texas after Christmas six years ago, I found his words strangely spoke to me today as a spike in … Continue reading
The eyes of Texas are upon a real cowboy, his family, his friends and classmates today as we say farewell to one of our own. Doyle Danford passed away yesterday following complications from surgery he had several weeks ago. Doyle … Continue reading