IF YOU WANT MORE
- Thanksgiving Dinner with Pretty – 2022
- where did I put that memory? ask Pretty
- thanksgiving is relative
- Grade for Republicans in Midterms: D
- gimme a break – no, seriously – time out?
- the ONE thing you’ve got going: your ONE vote – Shirley Chisholm (1924 – 2005)
- what is really on the line November 8th?
- the Urban Legend we called Carport Kitty was a Seeker
- Boo at the Zoo in 2022
- what do Tanya Tucker, Brandi Carlisle, Lizzo and Selena Gomez have to do with the 2022 mid-term elections?
- Zan, Zendegi, Azadi (Women, Life, Freedom)
- we must never come to this store again
- yesterday and today juxtaposed
- Rooted and Winged – poems by Luanne Castle
- Carport Kitty and the hurricane
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: roe v wade overturned
One of my favorite quotes as a septuagenarian is “we must have old memories and young hopes.” Catchy, right? Sigh. I have a revision. Check it out: we must have new memories and reclaim old hopes. Yesterday’s new memories with … Continue reading
“People Vs Supreme Court (The Sonnet) When the Supreme Court behaves prehistoric,Every human must become an activist.When the gatekeepers of law behave barbarian,Every civilian must come down to the street.When people are stripped of their basic rights,By some bigoted and … Continue reading