IF YOU WANT MORE
- USA TODAY 2023 Women of the Year South Carolina Honoree: Dawn Staley
- Equal Pay Day 2023
- everything, everywhere all at once – Cardinal style
- ode to the Old Woman in the Shoe
- why I called it like I see it – yes, but are you still lazy?
- INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY
- March Madness starts Women’s History Month for Pretty and me
- the good name of John Lewis, American patriot
- mind over memory
- in the beginning was the Tower
- Valentine’s Day murder at local grocery store called senseless
- a letter to our granddaughters about love
- waiting on the next thing smoking
- cool at the zoo
- Wanda came to a city near us!
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: roland garros
Nadal’s List of Unlucky Losers
Yes, yes I know what you’re going to say. Why devote time and space to a sports event in the midst of a pandemic that continues to ravage the health and well being of millions of people across the globe? … Continue reading
Posted in Random Tagged 2020 french open, institutional racism, pandemic, political campaign in 2020, rafa nadal, roland garros 4 Comments
Blame it on the Bossa Nova
My apologies to Barry Man and Cynthia Weil who wrote the Bossa Nova song and Eydie Gorme who made it popular. In the middle of the night my dog Chelsea woke me to let her out. Unfortunately, my ambien was … Continue reading