Pretty with Ella outside Colonial Life Arena – January, 2022
IF YOU WANT MORE
- Alize Cornet, the frenchwoman who (finally) connected!
- wintry mix, or snow as we call it in South Carolina
- MLK Day in 2022
- how is Bully Cat like Novax Djokovic?
- Spike, our Texas cur dog who needs a pack
- in case you missed it – yesterday was January 6th.
- famous last words: no need to take my phone
- where to? what next?
- fa la la la la – say what?
- dear Santa, send boxing gloves
- once upon a time there was a calico cat
- Hail to the Chief!
- it was just a matter of time for Carport Kitty
- The Rest of the Story
- the 37th. time is the charm: vivid memory of Peng Shuai
what is home?
Home is not a story.
It is the way you tell a story.
Sometimes it is the way you tell a different story -
different from the one you were told.- - Columbia Poet Laureate Ed Madden
Tag Archives: Saints and Sinners Literary Festival
I served on a panel with other authors Rich Barnett, Martin Hyatt, Martin Pousson and moderator Jeff Mann. The topic was Home is Where the Art Is: Or is It? So fascinating to hear everyone’s stories about the impact our … Continue reading
New Orleans downtown – amazing architecture Colorful flags everywhere! Signs of the season Pretty loves what? Art galleries – Shopping! Looking down Royal Street Lunch with famous blogger The K9 Miss Harper Lee (and her human mommy Suzanne) One … Continue reading
Saints and Sinners Literary Festival, here we come – this week. Unbelievable. I submitted my short story last summer with low expectations of winning the Tennessee Williams Fiction Prize because I have never been recognized as a fiction writer, but … Continue reading