MAYA ANGELOU ON LOVE
“Being someone’s first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.”
Ella James and Pretty have nap in Little Mountain Park
IF YOU WANT MORE
- Henry Louis Gates, Jr.: these are his stories, these are his songs
- troubles in texas
- if the answer is a bridge too far, the question is what is a welcome diversion?
- This is Dedicated to the One I Love
- Down a Rabbit Hole Through the Looking Glass
- MLK Day in 2021
- yep – this is who we are
- comments closed…including my own
- the final new year
- from the prom to white christmas to 2021
- winter solstice, the great conjunction and k.t. oslin
- dear Santa, send boxing gloves
- cross over the bridge
- Happy Holidays! Clearance!
- Happy Birthday, Finn!
- 73,129 hits
Tag Archives: Saints and Sinners Literary Festival
I served on a panel with other authors Rich Barnett, Martin Hyatt, Martin Pousson and moderator Jeff Mann. The topic was Home is Where the Art Is: Or is It? So fascinating to hear everyone’s stories about the impact our … Continue reading
New Orleans downtown – amazing architecture Colorful flags everywhere! Signs of the season Pretty loves what? Art galleries – Shopping! Looking down Royal Street Lunch with famous blogger The K9 Miss Harper Lee (and her human mommy Suzanne) One … Continue reading
Saints and Sinners Literary Festival, here we come – this week. Unbelievable. I submitted my short story last summer with low expectations of winning the Tennessee Williams Fiction Prize because I have never been recognized as a fiction writer, but … Continue reading