IF YOU WANT MORE
- Thanksgiving Dinner with Pretty – 2022
- where did I put that memory? ask Pretty
- thanksgiving is relative
- Grade for Republicans in Midterms: D
- gimme a break – no, seriously – time out?
- the ONE thing you’ve got going: your ONE vote – Shirley Chisholm (1924 – 2005)
- what is really on the line November 8th?
- the Urban Legend we called Carport Kitty was a Seeker
- Boo at the Zoo in 2022
- what do Tanya Tucker, Brandi Carlisle, Lizzo and Selena Gomez have to do with the 2022 mid-term elections?
- Zan, Zendegi, Azadi (Women, Life, Freedom)
- we must never come to this store again
- yesterday and today juxtaposed
- Rooted and Winged – poems by Luanne Castle
- Carport Kitty and the hurricane
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: second chances
Back in the days when I played more golf than I should have, I learned about mulligans. Mulligans are a variation of second chances. If you hit a shot with your driver off the tee on any one hole … Continue reading
On September 11, 2012 one of the most notorious events of the Obama presidency took place at the American Embassy in Benghazi, Libya when our ambassador was killed in a raid which was originally described by the administration as a … Continue reading
When I woke up early this morning and couldn’t go back to sleep, I lay in bed and thought about the million tasks we have to accomplish next month to get moved out of our Texas house that we recently … Continue reading
Our lecture for today, O cyberspace class, is the epistemology of the second chance. (Sometimes I just throw in a big word to see if anybody’s paying attention.) Frankly, I don’t remember much about epistemology from my scholarly life except … Continue reading